True Pipe Organ Sound
- Real-Time Adaptive Modeling™ Technology
- Continuously controls 256 harmonics.
- Unprecedented level of control of the sound of every stop.
- Convolution Reverberation™
- Provides the most natural sound response for any room type or size.
- Multi-channel internal audio.
- Five to Ten channel external amplification for Dimensional Sound Dispersion™.
- Split Chest configuration
Ease of Operation
- Simple pipe organ controls with no complex computer screens.
- Programmable combination actions with multiple memories on all consoles.
- Divided expression on all consoles.
- Premium Fatar® keyboards.
- Built-in record and playback.
- Hand Recall
- Headphone jack and stereo line in/out on all consoles.
- Optional Fatar® wooden keyboards.
- Optional Kimber Allen® mechanical controls.
- Optional programmable crescendo pedal.
- Multiple voicing sets with instant access.
- Adjustable tremulants
- 24 tuning temperament options
- Schulmerich® Verdin Carillon Interface
- MIDI In/Out
- Theater Tremulant for contemporary gospel music.
Serviceability and Reliability
- Unmatched quality of construction
- Wooden veneer consoles. No laminates.
- Hardwood moldings
- Syndyne® toe pistons
- Kimber Allen® mechanical draw knobs
- Syndyne® lighted stop tab controls
- Hardwood tambours and console molding
- Steel frame reinforced pedal boards
- Finished wood back on all consoles
- Backed by Verdin, the only musical instrument company in the United States with over 170 years of experience.
- Partnered with Eminent®
- National service organization
- Console design and finishes
- Stop List
- Stop Location
- External Audio System